webFEAT Complete is one of Cincinnati’s largest digital agencies. webFEAT Complete was founded in 1999 and just celebrated its 21st anniversary. We have an awesome staff of 14 employees who all work as a team to accomplish our mission of increasing our clients’ online presence. We specialize in website design, search engine optimization, website hosting, social media management and more.
The goal is to advance a successful candidate into total project manager and IT support within three months.
We hire and train based on our core values:
- We are customer-focused
- We are resourceful
- We strive for excellence
- We are proactive
- We nurture relationships that last
- We have fun while being the best
This position is salary and full-time. Benefits include a flexible working environment with a hybrid office model, four weeks accrued paid vacation, team time off between Christmas and the New Year to learn and recharge, 401K with matching funds, paid health insurance, and dental/vision available.
Please NOTE: This is NOT a virtual position. Candidates outside the Cincinnati area will NOT be considered for this position. We highly recommend that you live within the 275 loop to minimize drive time. NOTE: At this time, there may be some virtual work needed due to COVID-19
- Answer all customer inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Assign customer work requests, in detail, to the appropriate staff member. Test after updates and repair any conflict “damage” that might occur
- Provide great customer follow-up
- Troubleshoot any website issues that arise and assign work as needed
- Maintain client records
- Assist the project manager and be prepared to lead production within 10 weeks.
- Answer phones and maintain call logs.
- Provide client support & communication
- Handle design meetings with new or existing clients
- Enhance client relationships.
- Testing websites prior to launch.
- Notifying clients of completed work
- Testing all completed work and notify customer of the work completion
- Validate credentials: domain, FTP, admin.
- Incredible organizational skills
- Advanced WordPress skills with the ability to update plugins, themes, and core and fix any conflicts that might arise.
- Perfect fit for the wFC core values.
- Bachelors or Graduate degree
- Competent writing skills
- WordPress and WooCommerce experience
- Expertise in SEO and Social Media