Benefits Offered: Flexible work environment with a hybrid office model. Paid health insurance with vision and dental, 4 weeks accrued paid vacation. Virtual work is possible once fully trained.
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are seeking an experienced and well-rounded web/IT support person to address our customers’ technical needs.
You will address our customers’ technical needs, maintain all updates to WordPress sites (themes, plugins, licensing) as well as handle web server and email server changes and updates. You must have proven work experience in a web server & digital environment
This position is salary and full-time. Some evening and weekend support calls may be required occasionally.
- Update WordPress themes and plugins and troubleshooting any plugin conflicts.
- Track billable license updates and follow proper processes to make sure this occurs.
- Taking incoming customer calls and providing excellent support and follow-up to customers and other team members.
- Understand the urgency of responding to new requests and/or issues.
- Support all team members with prompt communication and quality work
- Setup dev URLs and install themes and gravity forms and other related plugins.
- Resolving form issues (sending /receiving)
- Troubleshooting and resolving front-end issues due to theme/plugin breaks
- Troubleshooting and resolving back-end issues in WordPress
- Differentiating and supporting Exchange and IMAP
- Solid technical background with hands-on experience in digital technologies
- Advanced WordPress skills that include WooCommerce. three-year minimum is required.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, FTP, SSL (AKA networking)
- Strong HTML/CSS/IS/PHP skills
- Proficient in Linux and Microsoft web server environments
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- mySQL and MSSQL skills
- Comfortable with web based control panels (cPanel)
- WordPress’ deployment, management and troubleshooting
- Complete understanding of email and email protocols
- Support of email and troubleshooting email flow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Incredible organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strategic perspective
- Comfortable with virtual server environments
- College degree required
- Experience with ACT CRM would be a plus.
About webFEAT Complete:
webFEAT Complete is one of Cincinnati’s largest digital agencies and website hosting companies. We were founded in 1999 and just celebrated our 21st anniversary. We have an awesome staff of 14 employees who all work as a team to accomplish our mission of increasing our clients’ online presence. We specialize in website design, search engine optimization, website hosting, social media management and more.
We hire and train based on our core values:
- We are customer-focused
- We are resourceful
- We strive for excellence
- We are proactive
- We nurture relationships that last
- We have fun while being the best