Benefits Offered: Paid health insurance with vision and dental, 4 weeks accrued paid vacation
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are seeking an experienced and well-rounded web/IT support person to address our customers’ technical needs.
This position is salary and full-time. Some evening and weekend support calls may be required occasionally. Benefits include a great hybrid working environment, four weeks accrued paid vacation, team time off between Christmas and the New Year to learn and recharge, paid health insurance and dental/vision available.
Please NOTE: This is NOT a virtual position. Candidates outside the Cincinnati area will NOT be considered for this position. We highly recommend that you live within the 275 loop to minimize drive time.
- Ability to prioritize and communicate client requests and issues
- Taking incoming customer calls and providing excellent customer service and follow-up to our customers.
- Support all team members with prompt communication and quality work
- Troubleshooting WordPress plugins, themes, core errors or conflicts
- Maintain all updates on all customer websites- themes, security, plugins, etc.
- Ability to create and troubleshoot “Forms” in WordPress
- Working knowledge of email and its flow
- Work with the team to support them as needed
- HTML/CSS//PHP skills
- Preferred to have skills with:
- Understanding of how a website CMS works
- Comfortable with Linux and Microsoft web server environments
- Writing skills
- mySQL skills
- Familiarity with DNS settings and changes
- Proven work experience in a web server & digital environment
- Solid technical background skills with hands-on experience in digital technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Incredible organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership skills
- Able to create virtual dev URL’s and able to upload new themes
- Familiarity with virtualization
- Perfect fit for the wFC core values
- College degree required
About webFEAT Complete:
webFEAT Complete was founded in 1999 and just celebrated its 21st anniversary. We have an awesome staff who all work as a team to accomplish our mission of increasing our clients’ online presence and helping them grow. We specialize in SEO, PPC (Google and other Digital Ads), Social Media Management and Ads, Email/Newsletter Management, Website Design, Website Hosting, and more.
We hire and train based on our core values:
- We are customer-focused
- We are resourceful
- We strive for excellence
- We are proactive
- We nurture relationships that last
- We have fun while being the best