Benefits Offered: 401K with matching, paid health insurance with vision and dental, 4 weeks accrued paid vacation
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are seeking an experienced web/digital IT support person to oversee and address our customers’ technical needs. You will provide accurate technical service before and after the sale, thus ensuring customer satisfaction.
This position is salary and full-time. Benefits include GREAT working environment, four weeks accrued paid vacation, 401K with matching funds, paid health insurance and dental/vision available.
Please NOTE: This is NOT a virtual position. Candidates outside the Cincinnati area will NOT be considered for this position. We highly recommend that you live within the 275 loop to minimize drive time.
- Understand the urgency of responding to new client requests and issues.
- Taking incoming customer calls and providing excellent support and follow-up to customers and other team members.
- Support all team members with prompt communication and quality work
- Updating WordPress themes and plugins and troubleshooting any plugin conflicts.
- Maintain all updates on all customer websites- themes, security, plugins, etc.
- Resolving form issues (sending /receiving)
- Troubleshooting and resolving front-end issues due to theme/plugin breaks
- Troubleshooting and resolving back-end issues on WordPress
- Differentiating and supporting Exchange and IMAP
- Work with the IT team to support them as needed
- HTML/CSS/IS/PHP skills
- Comfortable with Linux and Microsoft web server environments
- mySQL skills
- Familiarity with DNS settings and changes
- Proven work experience in a web server & digital environment
- Solid technical background with hands-on experience in digital technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Incredible organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strategic perspective
- Leadership skills
- Able to create virtual dev URL’s and able to upload new themes
- Familiarity with virtual server environments
- Perfect fit for the wFC core values
- College degree required
- Experience with ACT CRM would be a plus.
About webFEAT Complete:
webFEAT Complete is one of Cincinnati’s largest digital agencies. webFEAT Complete was founded in 1999 and just celebrated its 21st anniversary. We have an awesome staff of 17 employees who all work as a team to accomplish our mission of increasing our clients’ online presence. We specialize in website design, search engine optimization, website hosting, social media management and more.
We hire and train based on our core values:
- We are customer-focused.
- We are resourceful
- We strive for excellence
- We are proactive
- We nurture relationships that last
- We have fun while being the best