We are seeking a WordPress intern – With GREAT WordPress skills. This person would add content to existing websites and make content changes on current client sites. You must be proficient in WordPress and able to quickly complete client requests for changes and content additions. The potential for advancement to a project lead designer is great if you have the skills.
Please NOTE: This is NOT a virtual position. Candidates outside of the Cincinnati area will NOT be considered for this position.
- Handle client feedback and changes with respect and a smile but be prepared to present your opinions in an effort to guide the customer.
- Work on multiple new designs and site alterations on many sites throughout any given day
- Documented list of WordPress sites that you have worked on.
- Ability to modify CSS
- Ability to write HTML
- Knowledge of child themes
- Competence in responsive design and mobile design
- Previous experience in graphic design or other related fields
- Knowledge of design and photo-editing software
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Responsive Web Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- WordPress: 2 years (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Flexible schedules
About webFEAT Complete:
Serving Cincinnati since 1999…webFEAT Complete is the ONLY web company in Cincinnati that provides ALL web related services. We specialize in website design, Ecommerce, hosting, search engine optimization. social media management, content management and reputation management. We have over 1,000 web clients in Cincinnati and throughout the United States. We are seeking a new team member who can be a valuable contributor to our team.
We value a strong culture that supports our employees and encourages their efforts and contributions to the growth of the company.