Benefits Offered: 401K with matching, paid health insurance with vision and dental, 4 weeks paid vacation
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a Website Designer- With AMAZING WordPress skills and a minimum of three years of experience. We want to produce innovative websites for each client using current best practices. In addition to applying, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with links to multiple sites that you have created and details about the development of these.
Please NOTE: This is NOT a virtual position. Candidates outside of the Cincinnati area will NOT be considered for this position.
- Create eye-catching corporate designs with user experience in mind.
- Select and research plugins with the ability to modify a plugin to meet specific customer needs
- Ability to integrate data into a WP database for Ecommerce or complex admin projects
- Manage database import/exports into WooCommerce or other WordPress plugins
- Handle design projects from start to finish
- Select appropriate WordPress themes to accommodate customer requirements
- Handle client feedback and changes with respect and a smile but be prepared to present your opinions in an effort to guide the customer.
- Meet with customers for design input and create designs that integrate their wishes.
- Troubleshoot site issues and correct issues. (Plugin, code, etc.)
- Work on multiple new designs and site alterations on many sites throughout any given day
- Minimum of three years WordPress Development Experience. You must send us links to at least five sites that you have created.
- You must have a complete understanding of the new regulations regarding ADA website compliance. This is a requirement!!
- Experience with WooCommerce and ability to demonstrate at least three recent WooCommerce sites that you have completed
- WP Plugin modification experience with documented portfolio items to support your work
- Documented portfolio of B2B and B2C websites.
- Competence in responsive design and mobile design
- Previous experience in graphic design or other related fields
- Knowledge of design and photo-editing software
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to take criticism on site design and be a cheerful contributor to the team environment
- Strong research capabilities. Find plugins that will work in any given situation and integrate those into a site without update issues at later dates.
About webFEAT Complete:
webFEAT Complete is one of Cincinnati’s largest digital agencies. webFEAT Complete was founded in 1999 and just celebrated its 20th anniversary. We have an awesome staff of 17 employees who all work as a team to accomplish our mission of increasing our clients’ online presence.We specialize in website design, search engine optimization, website hosting,social media management and more.
We hire and train based on our core values:
- We are customer focused.
- We are resourceful
- We strive for excellence
- We are proactive
- We nurture relationships that last
- We have fun while being the best