Benefits Offered: 401K with matching, paid health insurance with vision and dental, 4 weeks paid vacation
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a Website Designer- With WordPress Experience to join our team! Looking for a new team member who has creative and documented WordPress skills. We want to produce innovative websites for each client using current best practices.
Please NOTE: This is NOT a virtual position. Candidates outside of the Cincinnati area will NOT be considered for this position.
- Create eye-catching corporate designs with user experience in mind.
- Handle design projects from start to finish
- Select appropriate WordPress themes to accommodate customer requirements
- Handle client feedback and changes with respect and a smile but be prepared to present your opinions in an effort to guide the customer.
- Minimum of three years WordPress Experience.
- Documented portoflio of B2B and B2C websites.
- Knowledge of responsive design and mobile design
- SEO expertice
- Previous experience in graphic design or other related fields
- Knowledge of design and photo-editing software
- Deadline and detail-oriented
About webFEAT Complete:
Serving Cincinnati since 1998…webFEAT Complete is the ONLY web company in Cincinnati that provides ALL web related services. We specialize in website design, Ecommerce, hosting, search engine optimization. social media management, content management and reputation management. We have over 1,000 web clients in Cincinnati and throughout the United States. We are seeking a new team member who can be a valuable contributor to our team.
We value a strong culture that supports our employees and encourages their efforts and contributions to the growth of the company.