Wiseway Supply is a family-owned electrical, lighting, and plumbing supplier and distributor with six locations in Greater Cincinnati. They have a design showroom where builders, remodelers, and homeowners can see Wiseway’s inventory in real-world applications. All of their staff members have a minimum of 15 years experience in the field.
Wiseway had a physical showroom, but they wanted their website to act as a digital showroom, too. The catalog on their old website was just a list of the brands they worked with. There were no pictures or details about the products. Also, they had six locations and it was difficult for users to learn more about those locations. Wiseway wanted a website that looked nice, felt nice, and let them showcase their products to their full potential.
webFEAT Complete designed a custom, responsive, and mobile-friendly WordPress website for Wiseway. We built a massive online catalog for each of Wiseway’s divisions. We included pictures and full product specifications for each item, because we know that when users look up a piece of hardware, they need to know right away whether or not it fits their needs. To take things a step further, we included phone and email links on each individual product’s page, so if a user did have further questions, it was easy to reach Wiseway. Finally, we added a wishlist functionality, so users could save the items that interested them and come back to them later.
- Custom WordPress website design
- Superior hosting
- Ongoing SEO and social media management
- User-friendly design that allows for easy navigation between three business divisions and six locations
- Online catalog with complete specifications so users had all the necessary information available to them
- News section to enhance communication with users
- Pop-out navigation to save space but enhance user access