Are you wondering if your website would benefit from an SEO strategy? The answer is likely yes, but we’ve created a list of questions to help you decide for yourself. Run through the items on this list to see if you’re on the right track with managing your SEO, and at the bottom of the list we have the opportunity for you to request a free audit of your SEO from our team of experts:
1. Do you have Google & Bing Tools installed and set up on your website?
Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google My Business listings, Bing Webmaster tools, and Bing Places are all essential for SEO.
2. Do you know how many visits your website receives each day and are these visitors of high quality?
You don’t just want traffic, you want traffic that turns into leads. SEO will help bring the right traffic to your website.
3. Do you know who your top competitors are within the Google/Bing search results?
Understanding your competition is crucial for staying on top of industry trends, generating leads and developing innovative marketing strategies.
4. Do you know how people are finding your website?
5. What keywords drive traffic, conversions and sales to your website?
By performing keyword research and gathering valuable insights about your customers and the type of keywords used in your industry you can better target and optimize your website’s content to drive more leads and sales for your business.
6. Does your website show up on page 1 of Google for branded search phrases?
If you type in your business’ name and your website doesn’t show up, there may be some technical SEO issues with your website.
7. Does your website show up on page 1 of Google for keyword phrases related to your products or services?
If you search for a service or product your business offers and can’t find your own website, potential customers won’t find your business either.
8. Is your website generating enough phone calls, form submissions, quotes, applications or sales for your business?
If you are shaking your head “no”, an SEO strategy will benefit you greatly. Your website should be a 24/7 sales representative for your business.
9. Is your business visible in Google Maps?
If you can’t find your business in Google Maps, you probably haven’t created a Google Business Listing.
10. When’s the last time you updated your website with new content?
Google loves fresh, new content to provide for its users. Your next blog post could answer a question millions of people are seeking. That’s a lot of opportunity for your bottom-line.
Interested in learning more? webFEAT Complete is offering Free SEO Audits. You can request yours today using the button below and one of our experts will be in touch with you.