In part with our general SEO Services, local SEO is becoming more important with the addition of maps to the search results pages. It has been said that the map pack and regular organic listings function independently, so we take additional measures to help you appear in local search results if you’re a local business. These measures include: on-page changes, business listing claiming and improvement, other directory and listing improvement and consistency check, adding schema, highlighting data and so much more. If you’re a local business serving local customers, appearing in the maps is of the utmost importance. We can get you there.
Local Focused SEO
Benefits of Local-Focused SEO
- Capture local customers: Searchers who are looking for local businesses can find you more easily
- Better organic placement: The map pack appears at the top of search results, below any ads that may be present. This is a fantastic place to appear in search
- Build links: Claiming and improving directories and listings, along with reaching out to local news outlets, blogs and other sources will add to your backlink profile and boost overall ranking ability
- Earn Google’s trust: Local NAP consistency and activity helps Google understand and trust your company and its website
- Build traffic: Send valuable traffic to your website to increase sales and acquire new customers