ADA For Social Media
Implementing ADA best practices to meet recommended guidelines
Much like the importance of ADA Compliance on your website, it’s becoming more and more important for ALL of your digital assets to be ADA Compliant. This includes your company social media profiles. It’s already open season for lawyers against businesses websites that aren’t ADA Compliant and Social Media could be the next target for lawsuits.
If your business relies on ADA Compliance for your website then you more than likely need to be concerned with ADA Compliancy on your social media profiles as well – and it’s not as simple as pushing a button. There’s a plethora of time consuming guidelines that all help your social channels achieve compliance.
In part with our general Social Media Marketing Services, our team will ensure that every piece of content posted on your channels is following the recommended ADA Guidelines. Digital accessibility is important and we work hard to make your content accessible to everyone.
Request a Free ADA Social Media Audit
Just fill out the short form below and we’ll be in touch with an ADA for social media evaluation!
What we do
- ADA for Facebook
- ADA for Instagram
- ADA for Twitter
- ADA for YouTube
- ADA for LinkedIn
- General ADA Best Practices
- and more!
- Perform ADA Profile Health Checkup
- Implement proper link structures
- Include appropriate post descriptions
- Ensure relevant Photo Alt Text is present
- Outbound link classification for all URL’s shared
- Content creation that follows recommended ADA guidelines
- Correct use and formatting of hashtags
- Closed Caption & Subtitle implementation for all shared videos
- Recommendations for areas of improvement
What this does for you
- Helps users with accessibility concerns connect with your business
- Helps safeguard against potential ADA litigation
- Futureproofs your social media profiles
- Keeps your business ahead of the game and up to date on new accessibility tools
- Portrays positive public perception and PR benefits
- Enhances the overall image and accessibility of your brand online