ADA For Websites
Implementing ADA best practices to meet recommended guidelines
It is incredibly important for your digital assets, including your website, to be ADA Comlpiant. Both from the standpoint of serving all people equally, and also from a legal standpoint as well. It’s already open season for lawyers against businesses websites that aren’t ADA Compliant- you must act quickly to take special measures to ensure accessibility for all people.
Ensuring ADA compliance on your website is not as easy as pushing a button. Lots of specific, time consuming measures need to be taken to make your website and all of your website content accessible to anyone, including people protected under the ADA.
In part with our general Website Design Services, our team can ensure that every piece of content on your website is following the recommended ADA Guidelines. Digital accessibility is important and we work hard to make your content accessible to everyone.
What we do
- Analyze missing/alternative text
- Adjust contrast
- Review flashing and strobing elements
- Correct heading tags
- and more!
- Perform ADA Website Health Checkup
- Implement proper structures for all website elements
- Add appropriate alt tags
- Adjust color contrast for optimal visibility
- “Off switch” for strobing elements
- Content creation that follows recommended ADA guidelines
- Correct use and formatting of header tags
- Check and evaluate every website page for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Recommendations for areas of improvement
What this does for you
- Ensures that your website and information is fully accessible to people with disabilities
- Helps safeguard against potential ADA litigation
- Futureproofs your website
- Keeps your business ahead of the game and up to date on new accessibility tools
- Portrays positive public perception and PR benefits
- Enhances the overall image and accessibility of your brand online