webFEAT Complete in Cincinnati, OH, USA
Compensation $35,000 to $40,000 Annually
Benefits Offered 401K
Writer with SEO & Blogging Experience
webFEAT Complete in Cincinnati, OH, USA
Why Work Here?
“Awesome corporate culture and benefits!!”
Our brand promise is “Guiding our clients to online success”. We are seeking an additional sales representative who will align with our core values and be a contributor to our clients and to our team. You will be talking to customers and prospects a lot. Our goal is proactive communication which will avoid potential client issues. You will speak with clients and prospects, set appointments and leave them delighted because you are brilliant at customer service and sales. You will get a great understanding of our products and pitch them to company marketing, C-level and/or finance folks. You’ll point out our benefits and bring them on as new clients.
WordPress website design and SEO and/or social media management knowledge will contribute to your success. You will earn a comfortable base plus commission on your sales.
You must send us links to at least five sites that you have created.
Experience with WooCommerce and ability to demons
We are seeking a Website Designer- With WordPress a minimum of three years of experience to join our team! You must have that will amaze our customers with creative and documented WordPress skills. We want to produce innovative websites for each client using current best practices. BE SURE TO SEND A LINK TO MSELNICK@WEBFEATCOMPLETE.COM with links to multiple sites that you have created. Please tell us something about these sites.
Please NOTE: This is NOT a virtual position. Candidates outside of the Cincinnati area will NOT be considered for this position.
- Create eye-catching corporate designs with user experience in mind.
- Select and research plugins with the ability to modify a plugin to meet specific customer needs
- Ability to integrate data into a WP database for Ecommerce or complex admin projects
- Manage database import/exports into WooCommerce or other WordPress plugins
- Handle design projects from start to finish
- Select appropriate WordPress themes to accommodate customer requirements
- Handle client feedback and changes with respect and a smile but be prepared to present your opinions in an effort to guide the customer.
- Meet with customers for design input and create designs that integrate their wishes.
- Troubleshoot site issues and correct issues. (Plugin, code, etc.)
- Work on multiple new designs and site alterations on many sites throughout any given day.
Qualifications: Each of these items are valued but not necessarily required for the job. Our most important considerations at this time would be writing skills and SEO experience.
- Minimum of three years WordPress Development
- Trate at least three recent WooCommerce sites that you have completed
- Plugin modification experience with documented portfolio items to support your work
- Documented portfolio of B2B and B2C websites.
- Competence in responsive design and mobile design
- Previous experience in graphic design or other related fields
- Knowledge of design and photo-editing software
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to take criticism on site design and be a cheerful contributor to the team environment
- Strong research capabilities. Find plugins that will work in any given situation and integrate those into a site without update issues at later dates.
This is an in-office position. If you are seeking virtual employment, we wish you the best of luck but we find that we provide better services for our customers when we all work together as a team.
About webFEAT Complete:
Serving Cincinnati since 1998…webFEAT Complete is the ONLY web company in Cincinnati that provides ALL web related services. We specialize in website design, Ecommerce, hosting, search engine optimization. social media management, content management and reputation management. We have over 1,000 web clients in Cincinnati and throughout the United States. We are seeking a new team member who can be a valuable contributor to our team.
We value a strong culture that supports our employees and encourages their efforts and contributions to the growth of the company. Our employees are amazing team players. If you are not willing to unload the dishwasher from time to time, this is not the right choice for you.
We hire and culturally adhere to our core values of:
• Have Fun!
• Be Resourceful
• Value Each Other
• Strive For Excellence
• Be Proactive
• Nurture Relationships
GREAT BENEFITS: 401K with matching contributions, health, vision dental insurance, four-weeks paid vacation, paid Internet service for your home and much more! wFC is a GREAT place to work!!!
4907 Eastern Avenue