Benefits Offered: 401K with matching, paid health insurance with vision and dental, 4 weeks paid vacation
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a unique individual to join our team. Your talents will support team members and help to drive company success. We are seeking a rare individual who has customer service/support AND technical skills to support basic support questions regarding WordPress questions, email setups, desktop configurations domain renewals and many other interesting day to day duties.
- Answer all customer inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Maintain client records and establish meeting schedules for all clients.
- Answer phones and maintain call logs.
- Client support: emails, website, DNS changes as needed.
- Domain renewals and domain control.
- Enhance client relationships.
- FTP access for clients as needed.
- Implement full service hosting for all clients.
- Keeping all client project data current in Qbase.
- LAN PC maintenance: AV, tuneups, software.
- Maintain phone system recordings for all employees.
- Migrate site files: basic mysql familiarity.
- Support the needs of all departmentsTesting websites prior to launch.
- Validate credentials: domain, FTP, admin.
- Proven track record with over three years business experience.
- Ability to thrive in a busy fast-paced environment.
- Amazing customer service skills: go above and beyond for our clients.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- IIS knowledge as it pertains to web servers.
- IT Project management.
- Knowledge of DNS.
- Level 1- Level 2 network support capabilities.
- Understanding of network fundamentals.
- WordPress admin experience.
About webFEAT Complete:
Serving Cincinnati since 1998…webFEAT Complete is the ONLY web company in Cincinnati that provides ALL web related services. We specialize in website design, Ecommerce, hosting, search engine optimization. social media management, content management and reputation management. We have over 1,000 web clients in Cincinnati and throughout the United States. We are seeking a new team member who can be a valuable contributor to our team.
We value a strong culture that supports our employees and encourages their efforts and contributions to the growth of the company.